[BCAB] AUDIBLE BOOKS (THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL TERMS THAT MAY CAUSE OFFENCE)

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Tue May 14 16:22:56 BST 2013

Hi,

I disagree.  A bypass key is just another tool in your screen reader, and
you really should invest time to get the best out of it.  After all a screen
reader is a lot of money, and if you can't use a web site just because of
the lack of your screen reader knowledge, because you don't know about
something in your screen reader, then you are not getting quite as much
return on your investment.  That's why we have all these screen reader
tools, including bypass.

Just my opinion.

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close