[BCAB] IPHONE 5 QUESTION

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Wed May 15 00:23:22 BST 2013

I don't get what the issue is here!
If you're asking whether a full restore of an iPod is possible without sighted help, then the answer is yes!
I don't get the question about a SIM card on iPod ! You don't have a SIM card on an iPod - do you mean an iPhone or an iPad ?
In any case , the answer is yes! If something is unclear, or anything specific seems to be a problem, then by all means please link back :)

HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone