[BCAB] a bit OT, but???

Jackie Cairns jackie.cairnsplace at btinternet.com
Wed May 15 11:55:50 BST 2013

Hi Tom

I am unfortunately very limited to what I can use physically.  Even the
treadmill is hard going, and it has become a chore rather than a labour of
love nowadays.  But it is accessible, cheaper than going to the gym with all
that health and safety involves, and rain free!!

Keep chugging! (smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns