[BCAB] ADVICE ON ACCESSIBILITY OF DONGLES

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Wed May 15 22:08:38 BST 2013

Dongles are sort of ok!
Vodafone is just workable with jaws & NVDA !
3 is better & cheaper!
However I was wondering if you've thought about tethering instead as an alternative to buying yet another piece of kit with questionable accessibility ?
It is far more simple to use, more accessible & if you know how much data you want from your dongle, you can just buy an add on from your existing carrier & save the hassle of even more admin & legal paperwork from yet another entity?
Besides, tethering might even turn out cheaper in the long run if you get a sensible data add on :)

I've written out instructions for tethering using an iPhone & iPad  on my blog
http://www.fram3.co.uk/blog.html

Please let me know if i could be of more assistance !

HTH
Muzz here:

Sent from my iPhone