[BCAB] ADVICE ON ACCESSIBILITY OF DONGLES

David Quarmby david.quarmby at btconnect.com
Thu May 16 07:06:30 BST 2013

Hi Richard,
I've used different one's over the last 5 or so years from different
providers but now find that the cheapest way to do this, when I want to do
it is to tether my laptop to my mobile phone and use it as an  hot spot.
Don't know whether this is suitable for your current requirements.
In the past I've used Vodafone and TMobile and once I've got used to using
their software, have had no problems.

regards
David Quarmby
www.kvin.org.uk