[BCAB] NVDA as a corporate tool

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Thu May 16 09:49:59 BST 2013

Hi Muzz,

I think a nice difference though is that a portable version of NVDA would
not need admin rights.  A portable version of JAWS, Supernova, Window-Eyes,
etc, would, because they require a video intercept.  Having said this,
Window-Eyes now allows a portable version without needing the intercept with
some limited functionality.

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage