[BCAB] a bit OT, but???

Denise Knott denise.knott at talktalk.net
Thu May 16 20:19:59 BST 2013

Yes I would be very interested in an accessible exercise equipment.  I have
a tread mill and a recumbent cycle, with all sorts of digitablere
programmes, non of which I could use as I am totally blind so used to do a
gentle ten minutes every morning.  At the moment I am not allowed to
exercise as I broke my hip in October and I was told not to use the machines
but I am not sure how long the restrictions were for.  I have thought and
tried to resource at the time if there were any talking machines for our
use.  A blind friend had an exercise bicycle adapted by his Sister who was a
computer expert and got friends to adapt his bike but then I heard it had
broken down so back to the drawing board!!

Denise