[BCAB] ADVICE ON ACCESSIBILITY OF DONGLES

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Fri May 17 03:52:14 BST 2013

I'm sorry if this sounded misleading to you! I did mention several times that one needs to honour the terms of the agreement ! You're correct aon your points! I should have been clearer in my explanation of this. I meant to say that unlocking illegally is a problem. However I'd like to add that some networks provide extended warranties & even offer free or paid insurance , which becomes void! Hope this makes it clearer!
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone