[BCAB] Android Google Goggles continuous mode gone?

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Fri May 17 12:13:34 BST 2013

Hmm not sure! I'd be tempted to report it to the developers!
Meanwhile , try using a stand or a distance marker & take a snapshot for analysis!
I've used an arms length as a measure - putting the camera on my elbow, using my upper arm as a make shift support for the android. A right angled shape of the arm stretched fully, with a loosely made fist touches the bottom edge of the object! I use the other arm to take the snap! This more or less works but may not be ok for you depending on your arm length or dexterity !
Not perfect but worth a try with sensible adjustment & adaptations to the method!
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone