[BCAB] Urgent, How To Automatically Check Two Files to Identify Differences in Files of The Same Name

Roger Woolgrove rawoolgrove at gmail.com
Fri May 17 22:38:13 BST 2013

Gerard,

No idea of any sftware but you could try the following and it is a bit of a
drag.
Select all the files in one folder and cut, not copy.
Paste into the other folder and when you get the dialog asking if you want
to replace, click no by pressing the n key.  You will probably need to do
this many times and it is boring.
Back in the first folder is all the stuff that shares name and filetype.
Then it comes down to ploughing through.  If you get the software you are
looking for you could still make use of it at this stage.

Roger