[BCAB] Which IPhone

Richard Godfrey-McKay lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com
Sat May 18 14:49:44 BST 2013

Navigon just needs an internet connection.  Haven't come across Mi-Fi, but
if that gives you the net, then presumably so.  It differs from blindsquare,
principally  in that it gives you turn by turn instructions, among other
things.
The UK price was £24.99 when I bought it some months ago.

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593