[BCAB] Book Reader with eloquence TTS?

david pritchard wd.pritchard at btinternet.com
Sun May 19 09:33:38 BST 2013

I'm also a fan of eloquence as a book reader tts voice, and find it
preferable in cases where there are difficult names to pronounce. I convert
all my books to .txt files and read them either on a laptop (jaws) or my
nokia n86 (talks). For reading on the n86 i use notepad lite which allows me
to perform limited text editing to find sections  I'm looking for. I've been
using this arrangement for years and am conscious that I'll need to replace
the n86 before too long and am on the lookout for new solutions. I'll follow
this thread with interest.

regards

david