[BCAB] Which Android Phone?

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Sun May 19 18:09:47 BST 2013

I sort of agree with Chris ! The Samsung phones are good, & reasonably accessible I must warn you that they don't always come cheap!
How about Google Nexus 4? It's retail prices start from £239  ! Furthermore it's Android in its purest form, ie no weird visually presented skins, so theoretically it's the most accessible Android! It also gets the new updates 1st - the most important being the successor to the jellybean software , called keelime pie which is just around the corner, & rumoured to improve accessibility !

HTH
Muzz    !

Sent from my iPhone