[BCAB] Printer not working

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Tue May 21 00:31:25 BST 2013

Hi Susan.

Epson printer cartridges have a small micro chip which the printer uses to
communicate with the cartridge, check for existence and measure the number
of page copies according to that cartridge's ink yield.  This chip has
probably failed and so a new ink cartridge will have to be purchased.  A
company I recommend for ink cartridges is www.inkredible.co.uk, depending on
the model of your printer they may or may not stock their own brand of
cartridges for it, these cartridges are excellent quality replacements for
the originals and the quality is as good as if not exceeds the
manufacturer's genuine parts which are also about three times as expensive
as the Inkredible cartridges.

All the best and if you need further assistance with this, send us the
details of your printer and I'll check for compatibility.