[BCAB] AUTOTEXT UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME

Alan Philpott alan at aphilpott.demon.co.uk
Tue May 21 10:24:07 BST 2013

Richard,
My simple suggestion on this one is to keep a series of mini files which can
then be inserted if and when required using word's insertion facilities.
This would be less complicated, although there are claimed to be more
sophisticated "automated" facilities which do not work consistently well so
you have to waste time checking the results, altering incorrect things, etc,
etc.

My method has the advantage that it is quick and only requires one lot of
checking, i.e. when the mini files are first created.

With kind regards,
Alan
(Home Tel: 01733 551852;
Follow me on Twitter: @alanphilpott2