[BCAB] Moving from one iPhone to another

Chris H christopherh40 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 11:22:28 BST 2013

Roger did you back up the old phone with iCloud? If not and you haven't
backed it up to iTunes either then you are stuck and will have to get
all your stuff again. If you have backed up the old phone with iCloud
then it's just a case of restoring from the iCloud backup which you can
select when prompted. If you have backed the old phone up with iTunes
then sorry I cannot provide step by step instructions as I personally
back up my phone to iCloud.

Chris
E-mail and Facebook:
challsworth2 at sky.com