[BCAB] Watching TV on an I Phone

Johny Cassidy johny.cassidy1 at bbc.co.uk
Tue May 21 12:02:16 BST 2013

Have you any idea then Ian how the land lies with the need for a TV licence if watching live telly on the iPhone?  If you don't have a TV at home I'm guessing you still legally require a licence if watching on your phone.  Interesting area

Johny Cassidy

Planning Producer
BBC Business and Economics

020 361 42555