[BCAB] PDFs on Google Drive, Are they Accessible

Alexander Shannon alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Tue May 21 14:02:41 BST 2013

Hi Muzz,

Thank you for your reply.

To clarify, the file's I was referring to in my reply to Ger were scanned
images of pages of a book saved in a .PDF file.  I don't require the file
now, as I needed them for something over the last two weeks, however, it
would be very helpful if you could explain the process required for opening
such files in a little more detail please, as I may need to access such
documents again in the future.

Please note that I do have a licensed copy of Abbyy Finereader 10 installed
on this machine which is running Jaws 14 and windows 7 home premium 64bit.

Alexander Shannon