[BCAB] My near future to do with technology

Chris H christopherh40 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 13:09:14 BST 2013

Thank you for your help. See somebody asked why I couldn't go to a local
college so I can mix with other people and make new friends. Well they
have a point but I have done that already what with college and
university and have a good circle of friends thanks to them. So now it
would be nice to try something at home.

Chris
E-mail and Facebook:
challsworth2 at sky.com