[BCAB] PDFs on Google Drive

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Wed May 22 15:55:06 BST 2013

By all means, please continue till your query is resolved :)
IE 10 installed to default settings for security on most machines, not the settings you may have set manually!
Perhaps it might be worth looking at them for IE10 ! These are under control panel>Internet options!
You may find that a pop up blocker may have been applied in these new defaults, so sorting this stuff out may prevent a failure in the future for doing critical tasks :)

Having said that, google has always rendered a more accessible UX on Firefox & there's not much change there even on IE10.

HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone