[BCAB] Can I Establish Who Downloads From a Link in Dropbox?

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Thu May 23 21:19:03 BST 2013

What I tend to do is to package them as an ISO or DMG ! It's just a wrapper, nothing else, & you can even bundle a changelog with your exe or app files! Since you mentioned working with a developer , what I tend to do is to password protect my images for security , & add more security !
Alternatively , compile raw code within shared folder itself - somehow this works!
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone