[BCAB] QUERY ABOUT LOGITECH SOLAR KEYBOARD K760 AND IPHONE 5

doreen.tyler doreen.tyler at btinternet.com
Sat May 25 09:23:51 BST 2013

Good morning everybody:
Am using for the first time a Logitech solar K760 blue tooth keyboard paired with my iPhone 5.
I have hints turned on and when i’m asked to double tap to open an application am wondering if there is a keystroke to accomplish this or do i still need to tap on the phone screen?
Have recently listened to an excellent podcast by David Woodbridge on the logitech solar keyboard but the podcast focuses primarily on the pairing aspects rather than covering the keyboard itself.
Any help or tips on where to get help would be appreciated.
Many thanks.
DOREEN TYLER.