[BCAB] Alarming announcement

Roger Woolgrove rawoolgrove at gmail.com
Sat May 25 17:27:48 BST 2013

Ruth,

In my opinion, I would block sender if it is a message.  If it popped up
when you opened an email, then block that sender.  If it was nothing to do
with Outlook then  do not block.
Run a virus scan of your machine.  If this warning is genuine, you might
usually expect to hear which software has spotted it.  A random message that
informs you you have many problems is unusual in that you would normally
need to scan the system for such a number to be picked up.  It maybe that
you have an active scan running continually but I feel unlikely.
To resolve, C Cleaner is pretty good but I might highly recommend Malware
Bytes which is also free and has worked for me.

Roger