[BCAB] Alarming announcement

Ruth Gillespie Gillespie ruthgillespie25 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 17:51:13 BST 2013

David, Roger, Roger, Mo, I am running McAfee security scan plus and
have C Cleaner also.  I've had a lot of trouble lately with Kurzweil
1000 12.04 which, with the excellent help from a volunteer from IT Can
Help, has now been resolved.During this time my computer was fully
scanned and we removed some unused programmes and files as my hard
drive was becoming overloaded so I wonder, then, if it is likely to be
a virus.  It was not an email, justt an announcement which I heard
whilst reading my emails, all of which are legitimate.

Thanks in the meantime

Ruth

P.S. What is the purpose of an external hard drive?