[BCAB] version control systems git-hub, svn etc

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Sun May 26 00:21:43 BST 2013

What version control are you trying to use? I've used mercurial - it's got a web interface ! Git can also be used this way!
Out of interest , have you used a utility called Cygwin ? If you're okay using it with a screen reader without issues, then you can download & set up these via command line, & then use without the need for a GUI ! Else, google big bucket, which is a web based front end for code repositories ! And free to try out!
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone