[BCAB] Winstaller Unattended Windows Installer

Chris H christopherh40 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 17:17:24 BST 2013

Hi Alexander.
This may be possible, but we are getting advanced here. You would have
to tell the program what additional programs you like to install after
the Windows install is complete. Then it expects command line arguments
so it can do a silent install. This I believe is done via a batch script
ending in .bat. So as you can see this utility can be used to do
anything from a very basic installation to a very advanced installation
with all sorts of customizations.

Chris