[BCAB] Windows Updates

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Wed May 29 06:57:48 BST 2013

Hi Pele

I can't help really other than to say I have done the same thing on a
Samsung N220 windows 7 netbook.

I can get help rebuilding the entire machine and if I need to that's what I
will do though in truth this netbook is now getting on for 3 years old and
it's really done some solid work.  I don't want to rebuild unless absolutely
necessary.  I also can't install windows 7 sp1.

Regards

Graham