[BCAB] Winstaller Unattended Windows Installer

Chris H christopherh40 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 19:07:21 BST 2013

Mo and all, sorry you had it bad. It's new for possibly all of us, at
least it is for me. You basically press ctrl-alt-n to start Nvda once
setup is loaded. It will then talk you through the install. Like you say
though, updates will be forthcoming and as such we'll know more and more
about this project. I'm not sure what antivirus you use but I know those
using Msse are having no problems with Winstaller. I use MalwareBytes
Pro and don't have a problem with Winstaller either. But if you use
Mcafee then yes you could be in trouble as it even flags the website as
malicious.

Chris