[BCAB] Battery on Year Old HP Laptop Failing After About 30 Minutes

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Thu May 30 21:48:39 BST 2013

Hi all,

I got my laptop in about January last year. It's a reasonably high end
HP laptop.

Anyway, since April, its battery has begun to fail noticeably, to the
point where I get about half an hour out of it now, maybe a bit more.

Does anyone know whether this is under warranty at this stage and if I
have a chance of getting a replacement from HP?

I'm very disappointed with this model. Battery life was one thing I
was interested in, when getting the machine. Indeed, I think I sought
advice from this list (not sure if the HP was recommended here, I
suspect not).

Ger