[BCAB] NVDA not reading

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Fri May 31 18:33:28 BST 2013

Hmmm that's random! When you're checking emails, is malware bytes still performing a scan? Perhaps best to use either one activity at a time. Either close your mail client & allow the scan to complete, or kill off malware bytes & restart mail. It's possible that this is a resource issue where 3 heavy duty tasks can't run together !
Any problems, just link back :)
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone