[BCAB] Guide Dog mailing List

James Gallagher James at Deafblind.com
Fri May 31 18:54:31 BST 2013

Sorry David

I not read email full

I have not found a list for UK guide dogs David been searching for some time
Never had my guide dogs swallowing aids run away with it a few times as I was getting ready for bed but always got them back.  Nothing lot wet hearing aids not nice David .

Again sorry for sending to list should have read email right in full

Yours James

Sent from my iPad