[BCAB] Kindle Keyboard question

Jackie Brown thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 5 09:00:13 BST 2013

Hi Muzz

All sorted.  I made sure my purchases that I can access from my library on
Amazon were saved on my iPhone, then set the Kindle Keyboard to factory
defaults.  And just to ensure that my own details have gone, I turned on
speech, and it is a completely standard unit with none of my info or books
on it.  In any case, the buyer wants speech on, so I have achieved it.

Thanks for replying.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown