[BCAB] New RNIB web site

Wendy Sharpe w.sharpe at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Apr 1 17:32:02 BST 2014

I have just been exploring the new site, and wanted to look at RNIB shop.
There used to be a list of categories to browse through, but now it doesn't
seem to be there.  I found a log in or register link, and when I entered my
log in details it said my email was not registered and I should register as
a new customer.  Before noticing that I had tried the forgot password link.
Whether they will send me an email or not I don't know, but at present I
certainly don't find the new site much of an improvement.  What do others
think?

Wendy