[BCAB] mobile phone forums

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Fri Apr 4 10:01:10 BST 2014

Hi Steve.

Whenever I tried to turn on the personal hotspot function on the iPhone with
the Giffgaff sim card installed, I get a message about having to contact O2
to enable tethering.  I have heard that there are jailbreak apps which allow
you to tether your phone indipendant of the personal hotspot function, but I
just couldn't be asked to look in to it further at the time, plus with my
current contract I am more than happy and am tethering successfully.

All the best, Ibrahim.