[BCAB] Pros and cons of upgrading to an IPhone 5S?

Alex Stone alex.stone at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 19:52:36 BST 2014

Eleanor, I have a personal iPhone 5, and in the past month I've got a 5c
for work, and the differences I've noticed are: the 5c seems to be a lot
faster than the 5, even though they're supposed to have the same
processor. Also the battery life on the 5c is a lot better, which
apparently has the same battery as the 5s, so if I were you I'd go for
it. If I could swap my 5 for a 5s, whether cheaply or not, I definitely
would.
Cheers
Alex