[BCAB] Mac help for a beginner?

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Thu Apr 10 12:14:44 BST 2014

Steve, I'm not expert enough to advise on achieving that in Mail, but I know you can set up separate accounts on the Mac and then operate them  from start-up.  That way each account functions independently, including access to mail.

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/>
Disability Now, 6-10 Market Road, London, N7 9PW