[BCAB] What's happened to 3g on my iPhone 4S

Ruth Gillespie ruthgillespie25 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 17:29:52 BST 2014

Hi Roger and Ibrahim,

Finally think I've got to the bottom of my problem. I reset metwork
connections and entered password but nothing changed so I went to the
O2 shop to be told there is a fault with my phone so as I'm due an
upgrade in a couple of weeks I'll have to make do with this slow
internet at home and forget about whilst away.

Thanks for your valued advice

Ruth