[BCAB] NVDA query

Nick.Adamson at generaldynamics.uk.com Nick.Adamson at generaldynamics.uk.com
Tue Apr 22 13:13:08 BST 2014

Hi Clive.
Have checked my installation folder which is 64.5 MB. I'd be quite surprised if you could get a stick smaller than 512 MB now.
Has she considered the BCAB pocket pc?

Thanks.
Nick.

Nick Adamson
Software Engineer
Engineering - Vehicle Systems

General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited
Bryn Brithdir, Oakdale Business Park, Blackwood, South Wales, NP12 4AA
Telephone: 01495 236467
Email:
nick.adamson at generaldynamics.uk.com
Website: www.generaldynamics.uk.com