[BCAB] Malwarebytes problem is now solved

Alexander Shannon alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 22 21:41:53 BST 2014

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that after reading some advice from David Griffith
regarding a part of my Malwarebytes problem which I thought wasn't solved, I
checked either the system tray or task bar, I can't remember which, and
found Malwarebytes listed.  So I intend to keep the link David Griffith
posted and the information I took from it, encase more problems arise.
However, the problems I've had seem to be resolved.

Alexander Shannon