[BCAB] Braille Sense: Accessing the Internet

Pele West pele.west at west-home.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 23:36:30 BST 2014

Hi Everyone

I know I asked this question when I got my Braille Sense in 2011, but I
can't remember what the answer was.

We have just changed our ISP and have a new router. Before it was
possible to access the internet using the Braille Sense but it does not
appear to be able to see the new one. Does anyone have any suggestions
as to how I can get it to work? I know it is not very good at connecting
to wi-fi access points.

Mobile phones, the Victor Reader Stream, the Plextalk Pocket and the
Sonata internet radio can all access the internet with no trouble.

Pele West