[BCAB] VIEWS ON MOBILE OCR APPS

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 26 00:56:29 BST 2014

Well I have to agree with Ibrahim here...sort of! I did have a play on a Giraffe stand. However I was a little concerned with the delicate construction. Whilst it did allow focussing a camera, it seemed prone to breaking or dismantling upon a jolt or during travel. Granted it's been. a while & it may just have been a one off unit, I do wonder if the design has been iterated to provide sturdiness.
TIA
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone