[BCAB] Poor Customer Response - Visual Impairment sector

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 27 17:16:02 BST 2014

Well I've seen this topic come up several times on this list, & as relevant as it is to read people's frustrations, it's really not making any inroads into the problem. So here's a humble suggestion to the BCAB, in light of the new website:
Could there not be a petition or poll section on the new website? It'll certainly make a lot of difference if opinions could be gauged in real time & placed in the public domain. The data also provides somewhat  scientific & quantitative data that can form content for programs like InTouch.
I hate to sound brutal, but without stats, how can any organisation effectively  carry out good campaigns,?
Please give this some serious thought! It's certainly not difficult to implement, & I can even create the script if requested. :)
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone