[BCAB] does macbook have a screen magnifier?

Olaf Drümmer olaflist at callassoftware.com
Sat Feb 1 15:02:56 GMT 2014

Hi John,

On 1 Feb 2014, at 15:10, "john" <bcab at developer.plus.com> wrote:

> Being a total newby to mac/ios, not currently owning either, I understand both have voice over screen reader software but what is there in respect of magnification?

you can easily magnify your screen any time, and you can opt to have the magnified portion of your screen follow your keyboard focus. Magnification can either be done via keyboard shortcuts, or continuously moving two fingers on the touch pad upward or downward while holding down the control key. As I haven't used a mouse for ages I can't tell you how that would work, but the Magic Mouse has a built-in touch pad, and I guess a mouse that has a scroll wheel could achieve the same.

Olaf