[BCAB] MacBook- Windows bootcamp keyboard setting

LU OGBE oluogbe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 16:27:18 GMT 2014

Hi,

I'm running Win 7 Pro (bootcamp) and , JFW 14 on a MacBook. I've got 2
keyboard related issues:

1. Please does anyone know if it's possible to change my keyboard layout
back to English-UK? I've tried going into 'Regional settings' where I found
3 versions of English UK:

.       UK

.       UK- apple

.       UK- extended

Selecting any of the above didn't fix the issue.

2. Is it possible to remap the Ctrl or Alt keys or change the right windows
key to the 'context menu' button? Basically make the keyboard work like a
Windows keyboard.

Hope that all makes sense? Will appreciate any comments. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

LU