[BCAB] MacBook- Windows bootcamp keyboard setting

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 1 18:23:32 GMT 2014

I am not sure about the first question but it sounds to me that these
layouts relate to the apple external keyboards and extended  external
keyboard rather than the  laptop keyboard.
I have in any case heard of issues of problems with devices  where
configuration has been set up differently on the Mac side. This is
especially true for Bluetooth devices. Have you ensure that your region is
set to UK on the Mac Side?

In any case the answer to your second question is to use the Windows
freeware utility called Sharp Keys.
This could also be a workaround for getting the UK characters in the places
you want them also.

David Griffith