[BCAB] Iphone and Ipad - just curious!!

M F Mason mfmason at blinding-flash.net
Sun Feb 2 18:48:29 GMT 2014

Hello Steve,

I apologise.
I did not mean to exclude android phone and android tablet.
In fact, I wish I had added them to the subject line.
You make a good point about the issue of battery life which would
result from over reliance on one device.
Out of interest would you prefer an android tablet for reading kindle
books over a kindle?

Many thanks,

Mike.