[BCAB] iPhone making strange noise

Ruth Gillespie ruthgillespie25 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 19:53:52 GMT 2014

Hi Kelsey, Muzz and Roger,

;My phone wasn't damp nor near water so I think we can rule that out. I read about the rice Muzz but obviously don't need to use that wee trick just now. I have a bumper around my phone but must look into a case.

Roger, actually it was only noisy when sending a message although I was able to send the message albeit through the crackling sound but it did work ok.

Thanks all

Ruth

Sent from my iPhone