[BCAB] Easiest way to use facebook?

Catherine Turner catherineturner2007 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 3 17:04:28 GMT 2014

Hi,

Ok I realize everyone will have different answers to this but I'm
after ideas...so just wondering, what do people find the most
convenient and accessible way to use Facebook?  I have access to
Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.  I've only really dipped into facebook
occasionally by using the m.facebook.com site but now I have to start
using it a lot more.  I know there are things which are unavailable
via that site and I'm just wondering what methods/apps people like for
getting the most convenient access to the most stuff on facebook?

Thanks,
Catherine