[BCAB] Invitation to upcoming service Talking Flicks

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Mon Feb 3 20:37:11 GMT 2014

ok i've had a quick look at this lot and it doesn't seem very obvious to me
what they actually do.  what's "made with love"  mean? I'm rather dubious
here about the lack of specifics.  I can find a rather vague About Us page
but nothing more.  Chris, could you provide a link or expand a little on
what this service actually is?

Regards

Graham