[BCAB] Update to Victor Reader Stream

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 6 09:48:34 GMT 2014

I copy below the information on the victor Reader List.

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your
vrstreamusers.org mailing list memberships.  It includes your
subscription info and how to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a
list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, vrstream-request at vrstreamusers.org) containing
just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be
sent to you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
vrstream-owner at vrstreamusers.org.  Thanks!